The Beat Bank
INTERESTING SIGHTS AND SOUNDS SINCE 1998
Highlight Live PA, Experimental Electronic, and progressive music while activating spaces for artist to create, perform and refine their art.
We have expanded to include outreach programs that teach multiple subjects to youth audiences centered around electronic music, science and wellness. One of our ultimate goals is to unlock potential greatness within youth and artist communities in Chicago by empowering them with alternative thinking.
- Sat, May 14Chicago
- Fri, Nov 19Chicago
- Sat, Nov 16Reva and David Logan Center for the ArtsNov 16, 2019, 11:00 AM – 10:00 PM CSTReva and David Logan Center for the Arts, 915 E 60th St, Chicago, IL 60637, USAArtists will gather at 11 am at the Logan Center for the Arts for a day of collaboration experimenting with sound. The day will feature hands-on workshops, live musician sampling sessions, marketing tutelage, a participant dinner, and evening performances that will be open to the public.
- Sat, Aug 10Oakwood Beach
- Sun, Jul 21The Art Institute of Chicago
- Sat, Apr 27Smart Museum of Art, The University of C
- Sun, Mar 17Smart Museum of Art, The University of C
- Wed, Nov 14Grey Ceneter
- Fri, Sep 28Rootwork GallerySep 28, 2018, 9:00 PM – Sep 29, 2018, 12:00 AMRootwork Gallery, 645 W 18th St, Chicago, IL 60616, USAObjects in the Midst of other Objects: Black Male Formations and Subjectivities in Hyper-racial America Featuring the art work of Stephen Flemister + Spencer Paul Hutchinson with an original sound installation by Lional “Brother El” Freeman.
- Sat, Aug 25Walter H. Dyett High School for the Arts
- Thu, Aug 16University GalleriesAug 16, 2018, 5:00 PM – Oct 15, 2018, 12:00 AMUniversity Galleries, 11 Uptown Circle #103, Normal, IL 61761, USAIn the Company of Black presents selected photographs from a recent series of the same name by artist and educator Cecil McDonald, Jr., as well as the premiere of a new video with collaborator Lional "Brother El" Freeman.
Live PA Institute Day
NOVEMBER 16, 2019 @ 7 PM
The “Live PA Institute Day,” will be a day of building among peers, sharing process, technique, love and encouragement. The evening performances with be open to the public.
Guests and performers will be nominated from within the community.
Let's keep in conTact
WE'RE SO EXCITED
TO BUILD WITH YOU
Tell us what's on your mind... Don't hold back!